I just don’t get it. Electronics, battery operated and anything with a plug to me is junk! Things just don’t work around me and frankly I’m tired of it. Clocks that refuse to keep time around me, speakers die, light bulbs explode when I touch a switch or everyone in a 20 miles radius loses power, telephones go kaput…what is the deal!? Computers that start smoking and pop when I walk in the same room, microwaves that blink and clothes dryers/washers flash error messages at me…all crap I tell ya. And yet, this is why my new cellphone sits on a shelf still in its box. Who knows what would happen to it if I held it.
General electric should hire me in their testing department. If they can manufacture something that can withstand me being in the vicinity of the item I’ll put a little sticker saying “passed inspector boom”.
When I look into my future, years from now what I see is greatly different than what most might see. A house filled with darkness and completely silent, because NOTHING WILL WORK AROUND ME. I am going to start stocking up on candles now. Maybe by the time I am 60 I will have enough to last me until I pass. Wha? Some light is better than none, right. My only other hope is Macgyver gets all his solar and wind projects done before I kick the bucket.